Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for aRequirements Management Specialistopportunity for our customer inRichland, WAto support theHanford Site.
Title: Requirements Management Implementation and Support
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements:The primary work location is 825 Jadwin, Richland Washington, as well as other Hanford Site work locations. Location is subject to change. Work including meetings may also be conducted on the Hanford site at various locations.
The MSA ESH&Q organization has need of a requirements management specialist to oversee the implementation and support of requirements management software (e.g., DOORS, DevonWay, etc.). This specialist will work with Information Management, MSA ESH&Q management, staff, and responsible organizations.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ? SPECIFIC
Seeking a requirements management specialist that has the knowledge and proven experience required to plan, coordinate and provide on-going management support to the MSA implementation of a requirement management software.
The specialist should have an extensive background in requirements management software products with an understanding of the best practices for the implementation and continual support and upgrade of the offerings.
The specialist must evaluate COTS that may work for MSA?s requirements management program. Similarly, the specialist may be asked to evaluate other COTS in updating software applications used in other environmental areas such as Environmental Action Tracking System (EATS), Regulatory Agency Inspection Database (RAID), and the Land Disposal Restriction Database.
The candidate must be able to develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with peers, subcontractors and customer base. This includes communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, exercising sound judgment and discretion, as well as working well under pressure and efficiently on short turnaround assignments.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
· Evaluate COTS for the requirements management program.
· Evaluate COTS for replacing old ESH&Q software applications.
· Define and implement requirements management best practices using DOORS, or a similar product
· Support users throughout MSA by providing expert knowledge and direction
· Be a champion for what is best for MSA related to the automation of requirements management
· Develop and maintain suitable procedures related to the implementation and use of DOORS, or the chosen process/product
· Coordinate the procurement of required software and upgrades
· Coordinate initial and on-going training
· Assist in defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with staff, management and stakeholders
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
· Track project milestones and deliverables
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
· Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
· 10 years direct government work experience in implementation and coordination of
· automated requirements management tools and processes
· Ability to provide technical guidance to requirements management teams related to maintaining quality of requirements
· The ability to investigate and solve requirements management process problems as well as identify and act upon opportunities to make internal process improvements and establish best practices
· Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project as well as technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office, Excel and SharePoint
· Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
· Highly self-motivated and self-directed
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Ability to support a staff of technical subject matter experts during non-standard business hours
· Extensive experience required in developing automated requirements management processes
· Intimate knowledge of requirements management software (e.g., DOORS) modules, administration, attributes, linking, exporting, importing, and report generation
· Extensive knowledge in deploying a requirements management program, associated processes, implementation metrics, and software in a DOE environment
· Experience in development of implementation policy (e.g., strategic guidance) development
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday. Alternate work schedules may be coordinated with and approved by the BTR. Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TOP NOTCH BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package is available and can be structured to best suit your needs. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 to $999.99 /hour
relevant: 10 years (Preferred)
Paid time off
Senior Developer needed for a remote position to work on software that supports local businesses/allows them to maximize efficiency within the market segment...
Published a month ago
Will work as part of a cross-functional agile team to understand what is needed, define/create software to meet needs, build single-page applications, and...
Published a month ago
Full-time position with flexible schedule. Will build applications, mentor junior team, create software, collaborate with team and meet business needs. 8+ years...
Published a month ago
Remote position will function as lead developer for the application team, ensure quality code is stable/readable, develop applications, and assign tasks. Need...
Published a month ago