Summary: Grave Yard Shift The Regeneration Operator-1 prepares resin, mobile equipment and ion exchange resin tanks for customer fulfillment. Handles chemicals such as acids, bases and salts. Performs quality control checks on the equipment.
· Receives resin from customer sites in resin tanks or on mobile equipment. Empties tanks or equipment of the exhausted media and prepares it for regeneration.
· Prepares resin tanks or mobile equipment by filling empty tanks with regenerated media.
· Performs quality control checks on the equipment to ensure specifications are met. Test may include pH, specific ions, resistivity, and TDS.
· Repairs and helps maintain the bottles/tanks and other service type of equipment, which could include minor valve/PVC repairs, painting, and refurbishing as required.
· Maintains good housekeeping at all times.
· Follows EHS procedures and policies.
· Prepares labels for resin tanks
· Monitors bulk chemical delivery.
· Operates forklift as needed.
· HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
· Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity
· Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
· Ability and willingness to complete occasional site assignments for customer troubleshooting, operation and installation.
· Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
· Ability and willingness to travel for install and repair if needed
· Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history
· HS Chemistry knowledge highly desired
· College Chemistry knowledge
· At least 1 year of experience in comparable manufacturing environment involving chemical handling, or at least 1 year of experience in plumbing, pump or mechanical repair.
· Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
· Teamwork skills
· Dependable, accountable and diligent