* Use approved tools to analyze and review clinical information.
* Conduct research as needed to understand clinical terms and pathways.
* Author clinical evidence for protocols.
* Build all elements of protocol in healthcare platform.
* Participate in QI of peer protocols.
* Facilitate and communicate with Editorial Board members in the updating of clinical protocols.
* Participate in additional company initiatives (CME, User Feedback, liaison with other teams, training)
* Collaborate with colleagues in problem identification, system utilization, methodologies, tools
* Assist with research to identify opportunities for new/improved content and product development.
* Design processes and quality control programs around the creation and production of clinical content, including refresh processes to ensure all content is up to date and appropriately documented.
* Collaborate with Clinical Architecture's medical and Dev's team to assure clinical accuracy of the clinical information in technology platforms and materials.
* Support client and internal presentations as the knowledge expert for terminologies and nomenclature and how those are applied appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience:
* 5 years RN or BSN required in acute care and or outpatient settings
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and teamwork
* Understanding of and familiarity with health care terminology, and a breadth of knowledge across medical specialties and settings
* Understanding of systems engineering concepts and modeling techniques
* Ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
* Positive attitude, flexibility and readily adapts to change
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or Google
* High level of autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
* ICD10 and CPT Coding experience a plus